No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
D’Addario EXL110BT Nickel Wound 10-46 Regular Light Electric Guitar Strings
- Balanced tension sets allow the player to apply the same amount of fret hand pressure to each string
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. For the highest quality and performance
- String gauges: Plain steel .010, .0135, .017, nickel wound .025, .034, .046
Seller is unable to provide service at this moment due to COVID-19 pandemic
Item will be shipped in 1-3 business daysCompare
D’addario EXL110BT balanced tension electric guitar strings are comprised of mathematically optimized string gauge combinations, resulting in greater control and playing comfort. Combined with the distinctive bright tone of xl nickel wound strings, each set offers greater dynamic control and a more consistent feel between strings for evenly balanced bending, strumming, fretting, picking, plucking and slapping. Xl nickel wound, D’addario’s most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles. D’addario, the world’s largest manufacturer of musical instrument strings, is known as the players choice with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and consistency. D’addario’s innovative, packaging reduces waste and provides protection from corrosion. All D’addario strings are manufactured in the USA Using proprietary, digitally controlled, state-of-the-art machinery for unmatched performance, set after set.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.