No products in the cart.
- How can I purchase used product on Vishyam?
You can buy any used product on Vishyam through either of the following ways:
- You can create your account and place your Bid for free to get the desired product at a much discounted price. After the end of auction period, the highest bidder will win the auction and can purchase the product directly at his bidding price
- If you don’t wish to participate in bidding process, you can directly purchase the product at its Buy Now price. The Auction will immediately get over as soon as you purchase the product with Buy now price
- How will I place my bid to participate in used product auction?
- Check the current bid from the product tittle or from the Bidding History tab.
- Type your bid in the “Your Bid “section and click on Bid to submit.
- You can immediately check your bid update in the Bidding History tab
- How will I check the Auction end time?
You can check the displayed timer which will display how much time is left behind before closing of the auction. However, the Auction end date and time is also displayed below the timer of Auction product
- What is Reserve Price for a Bid?
It is the minimum required price set by the seller to sell the product
- What if the product does not meet the Reserve Price after end of auction period?
If the item is having a reserve price and the auction ends up and no bid exceeds the reserve price, the product can’t be purchased as it did not meet the reserve price. Item with reserve price is shown with reserve price notification
- How will I know if I am the highest bidder?
Once you’ve placed your bid, sit back and relax as you will be notified through email regarding the status of your bid. Once you are outbid by other participant, you will get a chance to place your fresh bid again to improve your chance for winning the deal. After the end of Auction period, all the participants will be intimated about the final result. If you are the highest bidder you will be notified through email with a link to complete the payment procedure
- After winning the deal, how do I pay for the product?
Once you’ve won the Auction, a notification along with a payment link will be send to you via email for your payment completion. Also, you can complete your payment procedure from your Account section. You have to complete your payment within 48 hours of winning the auction or else the auction will be passed to the next highest bidder and your account will be blocked for further auction participation.
- Can I bid on multiple products?
There is no restriction on the number of products you want to bid once you are a registered user. However, Fake bidding is strictly prohibited and in any case if an user is found to be associated in fake bidding and fail to make payment after winning, his account will be permanently blocked for all future auctions
- After purchase, if I found the product not working properly what shall I do?
You have 3 days’ time period to check the condition of the product you’ve received. If you found the product defective and in non-working condition, you can raise a Refund Ticket from your account for return of the product. For further details have a look at our Return and Refund Policy and our Used Product Terms & Condition.
- Can I sell off my used product through Buy & Sell Used Product platform?
Yes you can easily sell off your unused/ used product by simply creating an Individual Seller Account on Vishyam and can post your product. It will not take more than 5 minutes for posting your product
- How can I sell off my used product through Vishyam Buy & Sell Used Product platform?
In order to do so, all you need to do is to create an Individual Seller Account on Vishyam and we will guide you to post your first used product in our platform
- I don’t know how to upload a product. What shall I do?
Upon approval of your Individual Seller Account, a seller guide will be sent to you via email to guide you regarding the same. In case you need any further assistance, you can connect with our Support team by calling our Seller Helpline
- Is there any charges for creating an Individual Seller Account on Vishyam?
It’s completely free to create an individual seller account. You can post any number of your used product in our platform and we will take care of shipping the item to your customer. For further queries please mail us email@example.com
- Can I used my customer account to sell used product on Vishyam?
From your customer dashboard you can apply for a vendor and can opt for individual membership plan to post your used product on our platform. It’s totally free!